The GS0, GS1, GS2, and GS3 are steel mono-tube, non-adjustable gas shocks. Shocks are available in 7" and 9" lengths and any possible valving or split valving.
The GS series has a large built-on gas reservoir. This increases the volume of gas within the shock, which lowers unwanted increase in rod pressure as the shock compresses.
GS Series Features
- Large 48mm bore for maximum control.
- Positive stainless steel no-drag scraper to keep any dirt and debris out.
- Solid Carbo-Nitride alloy shaft.
- Low friction Teflon lined self lubricating 1/2" bearing on both end.
- The finest high quality, high viscosity index shock absorber oil.
- Double checked low-speed valving design with +/- .00004 precision components.
- The GS Series shock is completely rebuildable and revalvable.
- Available with or without a Schrader valve to comply with rules.
- Approved for competition with WISSOTA, IMCA, and DIRTcar.
GS0 Non-Adjustable Steel Shock, No Bulb
GS1 Non-Adjustable Steel Shock, with Bulb
GS2 Single Adjustable Steel Shock, with Bulb
GS3 Double Adjustable Shock, with Bulb