The GSB1, GSB2, and GSB3 are steel mono-tube, non-adjustable gas shocks. Shocks are available in 7" and 9" lengths and any possible valving or split valving.
The GSB series has a large built-on gas reservoir. This increases the volume of gas within the shock and lowers unwanted increase in rod pressure that comes with stroke. It has a base valve that allows the shock to be effectively operated from 20 to 300 psi gauge pressure.
GSB Series Features
- Large 48mm bore for maximum control and reduction of rod pressure buildup.
- Positive stainless steel no-drag scraper to keep any dirt and debris out.
- Largest 75mm built on gas reservoir.
- The finest high quality, high viscosity index, 100% synthetic shock oil with virtually zero thermal expansion.
- Has a base valve that allows the shock to be effectively operated from 20 to 300 PSI gauge pressure.
- Double checked low-speed valving design.
GSB1 - Non-Adjustable Steel Base Valve Shock, with Bulb
GSB2 - Single Adjustable Steel Base Valve Shock, with Bulb
GSB3 - Double Adjustable Steel Base Valve Shock, with Bulb