The GXSB1, GXSB2, and GXSB3 are steel mono-tube, non-adjustable and abjustable gas shocks. Shocks are available in 7" and 9" lengths and any possible valving or split valving.
The GXSB series has a large built-on gas reservoir. This increases the volume of gas within the shock, which lowers unwanted increase in rod pressure that comes with stroke. It has a base valve that allows the shock to be effectively operated from 20 to 300 PSI gauge pressure.
GXSB Series Features
- Full range of compression and rebound adjustability.
- Large 48mm bore for maximum control and reduction of rod pressure buildup.
- Positive stainless steel no-drag scraper to keep any dirt and debris out.
- Largest 75mm built on gas reservoir.
- The finest high quality, high viscosity index, 100% synthetic shock oil with virtually zero thermal expansion.
- Has a base valve that allows the shock to be effectively operated from 20 to 300 PSI gauge pressure.
- Double checked low-speed valving design.
- Available without Schrader valve to comply with rules.
GXSB1 - Xtreme Series Non-Adjustable Steel Base Valve Shock, with Bulb
GXSB2 - Xtreme Series Single Adjustable Steel Base Valve Shock, with Bulb
GXSB3 - Xtreme Series Double Adjustable Steel Base Valve Shock, with Bulb