The GX1, GX2, and GX3 non-adjustable and adjustable series monotube shock absorbers offering a new profile dyno curve to improve traction and control. This shock utilizes a double checked low speed valving design with independent rebound and compression adjustments that increases traction especially in slick conditions.
The GX1, GX2, and GX3 is a mono-tube, gas shock absorber, available in 5", 6", 7", 8", and 9" strokes, with any possible valving or split valving. It has a fully anodized blue aluminum body with a large built on gas reservoir.
GX Series Features
Adjustable shocks have completely independent rebound and compression adjustment.
- Large 48mm bore for maximum control.
- Largest 75mm built on gas reservoir.
- High strength 10 turns per inch external threads with adjusting nut locking grooves.
- Replaceable positive stainless steel no-drag scraper to keep any dirt and debris out.
- Unique proprietary WNF synthetic shock absorber fluid.
- Propriety DGP design, keeping pressure low while supporting compression valve values.
- Double checked low-speed valving design with +/-.000004 precision components.
GX1 - Xtreme Series Non-Adjustable Aluminum Shock with Bulb
GX2 - Xtreme Series Single Adjustable Aluminum Shock, with Bulb
GX3 - Xtreme Series Double Adjustable Aluminum Shock, with Bulb
GX4 - Xtreme Series Double Adjustable Aluminum Shock, with Canister
GX4B - Xtreme Series Base Valve Double Adjustable Aluminum Shock with Canister