The G0, G1, G2, and G3 are mono-tube, gas shock absorbers. They are available in 5", 6", 7", 8", and 9" strokes with any possible valving or split valving.
The G series has a fully anodized aluminum body with built-on gas reservoir.
G Series Features
Large 48mm bore for maximum control.
- High strength 10 turns per inch external threads with adjusting nut locking grooves.
- Positive stainless steel no-drag scraper to keep any dirt and debris out.
- Hollow chrome-moly shaft.
- The finest high quality, high viscosity index shock absorber oils.
- Low friction Teflon lined self lubricating 1/2 bearing on both ends.
- Double checked low-speed valving design with +/-.00004" precision components.
- The G0 is an economical version of the G1 series.
- Completely rebuildable and revalvable.